Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3.1 - is anyone running this yet?

2006-09-08 11:18:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3.1 - is anyone running this yet?
From: Stuart Whitby <swhitby AT DATAPROTECTORS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:14:45 +0100
My guess is problems surrounding the new SCSI reserve code.  This could be
either a problem with the new code or a problem on your systems that is now
getting reported.

To narrow this down, tighten the zoning on your SAN so that only systems which
use the tape drives can see them.  If the problem goes away, then it's a
problem on your SAN that has just been (effectively) resolved.

Cheers,

Stuart.