Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3.1 - is anyone running this yet?

2006-09-07 20:35:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3.1 - is anyone running this yet?
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:34:38 -0400
My recommendation:

Install the 7.3.1 NMC on a Client PC. You can than allow it to gather
data and give your STAFF a chance to review the NMC interface before you
upgrade to 7.3.2

I have done this on a Win XP Box and it works great. A couple of
"thingies" giving me technical issues. (Can't label some tapes using
this NMC thingy, but I am working through that with EMC Tech Support.

TOMORROW (Friday) is my last day working with Debbie Dunn. She is (about
to be was) my Tech Support Team Leader.

I tried to tell her if she kept doing "that" good work they were going
to promote her. Well she did not believe my threats... Lo' & Behold the
wench got promoted.

Hmm I have had TWO team leads and they both get promoted.

Maybe I am the loose cannon here.

Debbie Dun enroute to RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT...

May she Rest IN PEACE... <Grin>

"Ok Clyde, time to turn the heat up on another dancing chicken!"

Two bonus Widgets if anyone tell me where that reference came from?

Semper Gummy Bears and Red Bull! /ALE