Networker

Re: [Networker] Basic NDMP question - variation on previous post

2005-08-30 15:48:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Basic NDMP question - variation on previous post
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:47:09 -0400
Hi Michael

The direct-attached SCSI tape jukebox should be a non-NDMP tape jukebox.
The NetWorker server (or storage node) must provide an NDMP service.  Later
releases have NetWorker have this NDMP service; earlier versions required
the installation of an additional Legato product.  What version of NetWorker
are you planning to use?

Thanks
Tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Appliance Engineering
CLARiiON Application Solutions Integration
EMC²
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580