Networker

Re: [Networker] Basic NDMP question - variation on previous post

2005-08-30 16:42:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Basic NDMP question - variation on previous post
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:55:52 -0400
We are doing exactly as you describe. We have a StorageTek L180 connected to
our SunV480 box backing up our two NetApp servers using NDMP on dedicated
gigabit ethernet. Works great under 7.2

----
Matthew Huff           | One Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC                | Phone: 914-460-4039
http://www.otaotr.com  | Fax:   914-460-4139