ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Reading tape without TSM

2011-06-17 08:47:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Reading tape without TSM
From: "Meuleman, Ruud" <ruud.meuleman AT TATASTEEL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:41:44 +0200
Hi all,

A tape written by TSM isn't readable by TSM anymore. Now we have
installed the tool TSMtape on a Linux server. After using the command
"/usr/local/bin/tsmtape0.1/TSMtape -vvvvv -A /dev/nst0 filelisting"
there is only the following line in the file filelisting:
/usr/local/bin/tsmtape0.1/TSMtape started: Fri Jun 17 14:31:33 2011

Does anybody knows how I can see the files on the tape?

Kind Regards,
Ruud Meuleman

This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by anyone
other than the intended recipient. Neither Tata Steel Europe Limited nor any of
its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or misuse of the
transmission by anyone.

For address and company registration details of certain entities within the
Tata Steel Europe group of companies, please visit
http://www.tatasteeleurope.com/entities