ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reading tape without TSM

2011-06-17 10:53:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reading tape without TSM
From: Wira Chinwong <wira AT SCSI.CO DOT TH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:39:43 +0700
Before TSM send backup data to tape, the aggregation was done before. That
means the image which dump from dd command may be composed by more than one
file.

Best Regards,

Wira Chinwong

SCSi Co., Ltd.

2521/69 Biztown Ladprao Rd.,
Klongchaokhunsingha, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310
Tel 02-9559873-4  Fax 02-9559875 ext 5
Mobile: 086-9092992
E-mail: wira AT scsi.co DOT th