ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node in TSM...

2010-06-03 03:53:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node in TSM...
From: ADSM-L <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:53:25 +0100
What exactly was the 'export node' command you issued to export the
definitions and data between servers? And what exactly did the TSM
Server activity log report regarding the completion status and
statistics of that export process?

//David Mc
London, UK

On 3 Jun 2010, at 08:47, M KIRAN KUMAR <kiran AT DQENTERTAINMENT DOT COM>