ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6 selectable tables question

2009-05-07 14:31:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6 selectable tables question
From: "Cowen, Richard" <rcowen AT SBSPLANET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:25:45 -0400
I agree with Howard- at least you see the selects in the actlog.  And
the dsmadmc is part of the product, and uses the documented ports which
are opened for firewall access.

As a point of information, I have no problems with new releases of TSM
adding to existing tables and showing new tables selectable via dsmadmc.
For existing tables, I prefer to have the new columns at the end of the
existing columns, as seen by select * from table.

Also, I don't see IC60909 on ibm.com.
Any chance the sequence issue when select * from actlog will be
addressed in 6.1.2.0 ?

Thanks
Richard