ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 50 ways to export/import

2009-05-05 15:44:10
Subject: [ADSM-L] 50 ways to export/import
From: "Huebschman, George J." <GJHuebschman AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:43:13 -0400
Hello everyone.
I remember reading a discussion of the many different ways of exporting
and importing.  I believe that there was a link to someone's personal
site, but I don't recall who it was...
I want to try to solve an export question as simply as possible.  I can
think of ways to do it inefficiently on my own...
I don't want to re-rehash things on here unnecessarily.
I queried listserve but was daunted by the number of messages related to
"Export".
I hope this fires of a synapse for someone, perhaps the author.
Thanks to all.

George Huebschman

IMPORTANT:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure. Legg Mason
therefore recommends that you do not send any confidential or sensitive
information to us via electronic mail, including social security numbers,
account numbers, or personal identification numbers. Delivery, and or timely
delivery of Internet mail is not guaranteed. Legg Mason therefore recommends
that you do not send time sensitive
or action-oriented messages to us via electronic mail.

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not
use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the author by replying
to this message and then kindly delete the message. Thank you.