ADSM-L

Re: VTL's (looking for info)

2007-02-06 05:19:36
Subject: Re: VTL's (looking for info)
From: Leigh Reed <L.Reed AT MDX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:18:45 +0000
Geoff

The last time I posted an enquiry regarding VTL's, I received some info
from some people at Sepaton. I think that they subscribe to the list for
this purpose. It wasn't a hard sell or anything like that, they just
asked if they could send me some literature and I accepted. The
literature was informative and their products looked good.

Unfortunately, the powers that be here wanted to stay with what they
know and we ended up with another physical tape library. If nobody
contacts you from Sepaton, I would be happy to provide you with the
details of the gentleman on a personal mail.

Leigh