ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude Question

2004-09-01 16:31:39
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude Question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:31:35 -0600
Interesting.... I'll have to look into this. If you don't specify the
DEAULTSERVERNAME option in dsm.sys, the default stanza should be the
*first* one in the list, not the last.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/01/2004
11:49:16: