ADSM-L

Re: NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak

2004-08-12 08:26:43
Subject: Re: NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak
From: DeLuisa Darren <Darren AT BASCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:25:46 -0500
Flemming,
   We have had similar problems as well. We have updated to the
TSA5UP15 patch and all of the machines that have that update no longer
have the memory problems.

Regards, Darren

>>> FHG AT KMD DOT DK 08/12/04 02:39AM >>>
Hi All ;o)

I've got an consitent problem with TSM and NetWare 6.5 Cluster
enviroments! At several customers sites, I've noticed that they are
forced to restart the clusternode's within 14 - 30 days (depending on
the amount of RAM) - The funny thing is, that it don't seem to be the
backup modules there are having this defect due to the fact that a
similarly machine without cluster just keeps on running...

So what are we talking about...
- NetWare 6.5 Cluster - SP1
- TSM Client 5.2.2.3
- TSA5UP13 & 14

Any ideas

Best regards
Flemming

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and
improve its service of the general public.