ADSM-L

Re: How long did each client take to backup?

2004-08-12 07:53:04
Subject: Re: How long did each client take to backup?
From: Svetoslav Tolev <Bugs AT BULMAG DOT BG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:41:43 +0300
The easy way is to meke sql query:
select * from summary

You can see the columns and make additional filtering or grouping ot what
you need

Regards,
Svetoslav Tolev

"Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
12.08.2004 14:11
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
How long did each client take to backup?

Is there a query or SQL query I could run to get me that can tell me, on a
per client basis, how long the backup took from the servers perspective
for
each backup that ran in the last 24 hours?

TIA ... JC