ADSM-L

Re: NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak

2004-08-12 09:14:10
Subject: Re: NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:13:56 -0400
You should upgrade the TSM client, as well.  I had a variety of issues and
then upgraded to the 5.2.2.9 level. There are a few entries in the README
for 5.2.2.9 that talks about memory leaks and such !

5.2.3.0 is the latest level !

"Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
08/12/2004 03:39 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
NetWare 6.5 Cluster with memory leak

Hi All ;o)

I've got an consitent problem with TSM and NetWare 6.5 Cluster
enviroments! At several customers sites, I've noticed that they are forced
to restart the clusternode's within 14 - 30 days (depending on the amount
of RAM) - The funny thing is, that it don't seem to be the backup modules
there are having this defect due to the fact that a similarly machine
without cluster just keeps on running...

So what are we talking about...
 - NetWare 6.5 Cluster - SP1
 - TSM Client 5.2.2.3
 - TSA5UP13 & 14

Any ideas

Best regards
Flemming

www.kmd.dk   www.kundenet.kmd.dk   www.eboks.dk   www.civitas.dk
www.netborger.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and improve
its service of the general public.