ADSM-L

Re: Open File Support v5.2.0.1

2003-08-05 14:50:55
Subject: Re: Open File Support v5.2.0.1
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:50:27 -0600
Did you install to a machine with an existing version of TSM? If so, was
the TSM LVSA module installed (i.e. were you enabled for online image
backup)?

How *exactly* did you perform the install of the client? If you chose to
install all components, open file support is included.

I don't follow the part that says "... it tries to do an image backpu of
the filesystem...". Are you saying that when you attempt to run "dsmc
incremental" it instead runs "dsmc backup image"?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Joshua S. Bassi" <italianharleyguy AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET>
08/05/2003 10:57