ADSM-L

Re: Open File Support v5.2.0.1

2003-08-05 15:00:59
Subject: Re: Open File Support v5.2.0.1
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:00:38 -0500
I had my first experience with 5.2 client code a few weeks ago.  We had
initially manually selected to install the open file module (among others)
when we installed the client on a WinXP machine.  I received the same
errors you listed.  After much trial and error, we had ran the setup
again, chose to modify the install, and removed the open file module.
After that, backups went normally.

Todd

"Joshua S. Bassi" <italianharleyguy AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET>
08/05/2003 01:54 PM