ADSM-L

Re: Over extended log

2003-02-04 11:28:05
Subject: Re: Over extended log
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:27:18 -0600
From: Remeta, Mark [mailto:MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM]
> Ok I have a serious problem. My log is full and I'm at the
> maximum as far as size goes. When the server starts I get a
> ANR7837S Internal Error LOGSEG871 detected. Does anyone know
> how to get around this. The tsm server is running but
> unacessable via the command interface...

A preliminary search of http://search.adsm.org brought up this email:

http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0203/1312/2.html

and others that indicated basically the same thing.

BTW, Mark, please please include more information in your requests for
help (server level, server OS, etc.) Also, looking at some of the
resources outlined in the monthly TSM FAQ (posted yesterday) would have
pointed out the solution as well.