ADSM-L

Re: Over extended log

2003-02-03 08:20:10
Subject: Re: Over extended log
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:16:49 +0100
Hi

If I'm not wrong, I think I remember seeing an APAR for that error
message. Check the Tivoli support site. I think they have a solution for
that problem.

Check this link:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/entdocview.wss?rs=260&q=LOGSEG871%2BError%2BInternal&uid=swg21063871

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

"Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
2003-02-03 14:10