ADSM-L

IBM/Tivoli Support Disk

2002-12-18 07:16:06
Subject: IBM/Tivoli Support Disk
From: Jason Stoessler <Jason.Stoessler AT KINGSWELL.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:57:08 -0000
Hi TSM'ers

About 10months ago IBM/Tivoli offered a CD filled with troubleshooting tips
and resolutions to TSM problems. It was available to the general public and
could be purchased via the Tivoli web site.

At that time my company did not deal with TSM so we did not see the need to
purchase it. Now however we have a need for the disk and would like to buy
it but I can not seem to find it anywhere on the web site.

Unfortunately we can not remember what the disk/product was called and I am
hoping that this message might ring some bells with fellow TSM'ers.

If you have any information that might be able to help it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason Stoessler
Kingswell Data Management Limited