ADSM-L

Re: How to unsubscribe ?

2002-10-26 09:09:32
Subject: Re: How to unsubscribe ?
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:58:33 -0500
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Prabhat Ghosh
> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and
> is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use,
> dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is
> prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify
> the sender immediately and delete this message.

Read the Monthly FAQ posted at the first of each month. Or look up "Monthly
FAQ" in the adsm.org archives. Oh, all right, I'll be a nice guy...

Send an email with a blank subject line and the message

        unsubscribe adsm-l

to listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu.

Certified TSM consultant
Certified AIX system engineer