ADSM-L

Re: adsm.org unusable

2002-10-26 09:09:33
Subject: Re: adsm.org unusable
From: DFrance <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:33:45 -0500
Halleluiah!!!  I have ALL these same complaints, too;  I hope our friend in
Virginia sees and responds to this!  It's a great service he does, but it
needs to be made usable, again.,,, nice experiment, now let's fix it,
please?!?

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
Tivoli Storage Manager, WinNT/2K, AIX/Unix, OS/390
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT att DOT net

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)