ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Web Admin Interface - grrr

2002-08-13 03:50:14
Subject: Re: Antwort: Web Admin Interface - grrr
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:51:22 +0200
hello, exactly the same for me, still using old 3.1 admin client.

This debate exists since more than 2 years, any hope for improvements ?

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   room
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.