ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Web Admin Interface - grrr

2002-08-13 10:46:29
Subject: Re: Antwort: Web Admin Interface - grrr
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:38:14 -0500
I'm afraid I'm another vote for the CLI. I'm not a big fan of either java or
javascript and usually have both disabled in my browser. Now IF Tivoli comes
up with a GOOD java implementation (I haven't seen a really good java
application yet) AND I can convince MS/AOL-Netscape/Opera/Mozilla to
implement the java/javascript options for the current window only and not
global to all instances on the browser I'd be willing to reconsider . . .

But I don't have boatloads of clients to administer, so I'm probably not
seeing the issues the rest of you are fighting. :-)

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc