ADSM-L

Re: 'q libv' question

2002-05-02 20:09:33
Subject: Re: 'q libv' question
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 03:08:59 +0300
They might be checked in as status=private or stayed private for some
reason.
You can try UPDate LIBVolume <library> <libvol> STATus=SCRatch

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        'q libv' question

Hi - List,

TSM 4.1.4 runs on AIX4.3.3.

I noticed the following when I do 'q libv' recently:
Three of the tapes were marked 'Private' under STATUS,
but were blank under LAST USE.  Usually when a tape is
scratched, the LAST USE then becomes blank.  A Private
tapes is associated with DATA under LAST USE.

I did not know how that came about and how to fix it.
Any suggestions?

TIA