ADSM-L

SELECT from SUMMARY -- BYTES column mostly zeroes on 4.2.2 and 5.1

2002-05-02 20:23:48
Subject: SELECT from SUMMARY -- BYTES column mostly zeroes on 4.2.2 and 5.1
From: "Don France (TSMnews)" <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 17:25:26 -0700
F Y I --- if you try using the SUMMARY table in the latest TWO maint. drops of
the server, you get unreliable, mostly zeroes in the bytes-transferred column!

Don't know if other columns are correct, but at least they are (mostly)
non-zero;  also, not sure of all the data is getting to this table that belongs
there.

There goes our monitoring for capacity & workload statistics!!!

Don France
Technical Architect - Tivoli Certified Consultant

Professional Association of Contract Employees (P.A.C.E.)
San Jose, CA
(408) 257-3037
don_france AT att DOT net