ADSM-L

Re: Last write date for disk volumes

2002-05-02 20:06:23
Subject: Re: Last write date for disk volumes
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 03:05:54 +0300
In my AIX server it shows "Approx. Date Last Written:" only for sequential
volumes (file, tape). For volumes of devclass disk the field is empty.
Are you seeing this for all volumes?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        Last write date for disk volumes

I manage a 4.2.1.9 server running under OS/390. When I run a 'query
volume'
command against my disk storage pool volumes the 'Approx. Date Last
Written'
fields are blank. When I execute 'help q v' the online help
includes sample output showing a last write date for a disk storage
pool volume. Am I the victim of sloppy code or sloppy documentation?