ADSM-L

Re: TSM Command

2002-03-28 11:45:36
Subject: Re: TSM Command
From: Gabriel Wiley <wileyg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:41:01 -0500
This should work for you..

select library_name, volume_name from
 libvolumes where status='Scratch' order by
 library_name

Gabriel C. Wiley
ADSM/TSM Administrator
AIX Support
Phone 1-614-308-6709
Pager  1-877-489-2867
Fax      1-614-308-6637
Cell       1-740-972-6441

Siempre Hay Esperanza

                      "Al'shaebani, Bassam"
                      <Bassam.Al'shaebani@MSNYU        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      HEALTH.ORG>                      cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor        Subject:  TSM Command
                      Manager"
                      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                      03/28/2002 08:57 AM
                      Please respond to "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor Manager"

Hello All,
Does anyone know where I can get the TSM SCripts that
are shipped with version 4.1.3?
Also,
I'm looking for a command that will give me a list of just scratch tapes
for today, yesterday and so forth..
I know I can issue 'q libv', but that gives me everything....
Thanks...

Regards,
Bassam Al'Shaebani
Bassam.Al'Shaebani AT msnyuhealth DOT org