ADSM-L

Re: TSM Upgrade to 4.2.1.11 and san storage clients

2015-10-04 17:10:43
Subject: Re: TSM Upgrade to 4.2.1.11 and san storage clients
From: Selva, Perpetua [mailto:perpetua.selva AT RBCCM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
With our SAN project , we have san storage agents running on couple of
solaris 2.6 and 2.8 boxes and a nt box.

We are told that there are  APARS  open  issues with 4.2.1.9 on  these
clients.

We have tsm 4.2.1.9 ON aix 4.3.3!

Do we need to upgrade TSM server to 4.2.1.11? OR
JUST the san storage agent clients to 4.2.1.11 ? OR
does the tsm server has to be on the same level as the clients as well???

any one encounter any other issues with tsm 4.2.1.11???
> -----
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

--------------------------------
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately. Ce courriel est
confidentiel et protege. L'expediteur ne renonce pas aux droits et
obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce
message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le
(les) destinataire(s) designe(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel
par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immediatement, par retour de courriel ou