ADSM-L

Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients

2001-10-22 10:30:56
Subject: Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:28:55 +0300
First of all I do not know Andy's position at Tivoli.
And read what is written in the README:
"This is not officially supported by IBM, but IBM support people
do participate in the discussions, along with other  users."
So IMHO here Andy is just a colleague. More skilled in ADSM/TSM, closer to
the developers, but just a colleague.
If something shows up on the web-site or in docs on media that would be
official.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM> on 19.10.2001 17:57:48