ADSM-L

Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients

2001-10-19 09:25:02
Subject: Re: FW: v4.2.1 TSM Clients
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:29:22 +0300
This was already discussed in the list. Look for the thread "Windows client
behavior change at 4.2.1.0" and answer of Andrew Raibeck from 9.10.2001.
But it is possible that Andy and this Bob are just having different
PERSONAL opinions. We still do not have answer from any Tivoli official, do
we?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Subash, Chandra" <CSSubash AT TELETECHINTL DOT COM> on 18.10.2001 07:41:31