ADSM-L

Re: Delete of one volume in VOLHIST

2001-02-02 14:54:17
Subject: Re: Delete of one volume in VOLHIST
From: "Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:55:37 -0500
Rene,
        You can use the command "delete volhist type=export" if you have only
one export volume.  Try first doing a "query volhist type=export".

Hope this helps.

-Matt
>how can I delete only one volume in the VOLHIST ?
>how can I delete only one volume in the VOLHIST ?
>
>This is an Export volume, created 2 months ago. I cannot use the "dsmc del
>volh todate=today-60" for instance as I have to keep older export volumes !

/**
 **    Matt Bacchi                   mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
 **    IBM Global Services                SDC Northeast
 **    F6TG; MD Filesystems/Internet     (802) 769-4072
 **    ADSM & AFS/DFS Backup             (tie) 446-4072
 **/