ADSM-L

Re: I have a ( stupid) netware restore question

2000-08-10 12:14:09
Subject: Re: I have a ( stupid) netware restore question
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:14:09 -0400
        <<I've seen this behavior prior to availability of the levels of
server and
client that supported long file names in Novell.>>

Interesting. Guess it's time to upgrade!

Thanks -
CR

Cris Robinson
Backup & Recovery Engineering
Information Technology Support Services
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com