ADSM-L

Re: maximum size of recovery log

2000-08-03 15:57:34
Subject: Re: maximum size of recovery log
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:57:34 -0500
I got kind'a miffed 'cause I had a 3GB log & wanted to add another logfile
(a 4 GB) so I could delete the 3GB
What I had to do was allocate a 1 GB log, add it, delete my 3GB log, add my
4 GB log, then delete my 1GB log

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

'cause remember... all that time I was sync'n up mirrors also

Dwight