ADSM-L

Re: TSM client 3.7.2.14 backup failure due to non-existant NFS mount

2000-07-12 14:36:25
Subject: Re: TSM client 3.7.2.14 backup failure due to non-existant NFS mount
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:36:25 -0400
>dsmerror.log says
>     07/11/00    23:35:58 PrivIncrFileSpace: Received rc=164 from
> fioGetDirEntries

>I was trying to look up the error return code, but my errno.h only goes
>to 127.  Where else should I look for error return codes?

fioGetDirEntries appears to be a function private to ADSM client software.
The dsmerror log entry is reflecting the return code from the function,
unrelated to operating system errno.

As to event success, I don't think any customers would consider a failed
backup "successful", though the scheduling of it went well.

  Richard Sims, BU