ADSM-L

Re: Multiple Sessions

2000-04-27 11:39:46
Subject: Re: Multiple Sessions
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:39:46 -0500
Well, this could be individual users on the box doing something...
Also with TSM (if you are there and just using ADSM as a generic term) a
scheduled backup may initiate multiple concurrent sessions.
Other than that, what is the duration on your events ?  if something didn't
work and you have a 24 hour duration they could initiate/restart on their
own...
But it still could be a wacked out scheduler doing something... did you
restart the scheduler.?.
later,
       Dwight