ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Storage Manager 3.7

1999-10-12 12:57:33
Subject: Re: Tivoli Storage Manager 3.7
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:57:33 -0500
I would like to backup Richard's comments here in the Second Paragraph.

I've lost count of the Tivoli teleconferences and meetings that I've
attended lately where I've been bombarded with high level marketing type
information.
I'm just not going to bother attending another until I get some sort of
reassurance that I'm going to get some real information rather than some
executive overview.

Although management makes the decisions they rely upon their techies to
provide them with the information to make these decisions. If the techies
aren't informed then they're not going to persuade management to invest in
this product.

Nathan