ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Storage Manager 3.7

1999-10-12 12:05:09
Subject: Re: Tivoli Storage Manager 3.7
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:05:09 -0700
Tivoli is claiming that the Raw Volume Dump and Restore feature will
provide 6 times faster backup and 5 times faster restore.
There is a overview of the new features on the Tivoli Web site,
in Both Power Point and html formats. (Most of the new features
are presented in the second half of the presentation)

Go to: http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/storage_mgr/

On Friday, October 08, 1999 10:49 PM, Julie Phinney [SMTP:jphinney AT HUMANA
DOT COM]