ADSM-L

Problem with backup DB2 V5.2 using ADSM 3.1 on AIX 4.3

1999-10-06 11:51:50
Subject: Problem with backup DB2 V5.2 using ADSM 3.1 on AIX 4.3
From: "Jakobs, Jef" <JJakobs AT HARTIS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:51:50 -0500
Hi!

I have come accross a problem backing up a DB2 database. A customer of ours
is trying to backup DB2 V5.2 using ADSM 3.1 on AIX 4.3
This results in:

SQL2062N  An error occurred while accessing media
"/home/db2inst1/sqllib/adsm/libadsm.a".  Reason code: "185".

Now I've seen postings on this exact message in ADSM.ORG, but no solution
was offered. I'm a bit at lost, because I'm not familiar with ADSM, nor do I
know that much about AIX. I did learn that the message might imply that the
database files are not included by the in/exclude list.

My main question is "Where can I find this in/exclude list"?

Thank you for your help :)

Jef Jakobs