ADSM-L

Re: Move node data from one ADSM server to another

1999-05-04 17:09:30
Subject: Re: Move node data from one ADSM server to another
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:09:30 -0500
     use virtual volumes on your destination server...

     on your destination server set up a remote server definition to itself
     but use the other server's name in the definition... set up the device
     as normal, this way the destination server will be able to find the
     virtual volume (when it connects to itself) for the import...

     later,
            Dwight

     kind'a quick answer 'cause I'm out the door.... if you need more I can
     provide more tomorrow... ;-)