ADSM-L

Browser error, see Java Console for more information.

1999-05-04 17:16:05
Subject: Browser error, see Java Console for more information.
From: Othonas Xixis <Othonas_Xixis AT VFC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 17:16:05 -0400
At the Web ADSM Admin Interface when I try to activate the ADSM Server Console
Events, I am receiving the following error: [ Browser error, see Java Console
for more information. ]
My Java console contains the following:
[ Starting Connection to sp07nae1 on port 1500
ADSM Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20
Server's Code Page is ISO8859_1
Your browser does not support the following code page: ISO8859_1
Contact your browser vendor for support information.]

I upgraded my IE browser, I installed Netscape, I downloaded Java Runtime, I
called ADSM support!!!, but I still receiving the same message. Our ADSM Server
is 3.1.2.20 under AIX4.3.2 .

Do I miss something from the installation, do I need to install anything else or
this is just another bug.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Othonas