ADSM-L

Re: Changing ADSM tape drivers...

1999-03-17 03:11:16
Subject: Re: Changing ADSM tape drivers...
From: Christo Heuer <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:11:16 +0200
Hi Russell,

I'm not running on Sun with a DLT ATL but one thing is for sure -
you can not change that part of your device class parameters.
It is not server platform specific - it works that way on all ADSM
servers.
What you can do, is delete the device class and re-define - just make
sure you don't change the name - otherwise you'll have to update
your backup copy groups and activate the policy sets that are
linked to this device class.

Regards
Christo Heuer
ABSA Bank