ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on Solaris 7?

1999-01-07 08:46:32
Subject: Re: ADSM on Solaris 7?
From: Ed Janowiak <Janowiak AT ENVISIONET DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 06:46:32 -0700
We had some trouble with the ADSM client on a Solaris 2.6 server.

I am not the sysadmin of the Unix server. We are not using the Veritas
file system. However, the sysadmin installed the package for the Veritas
file system along with the client and API's. I believe this was
IBMadsm-h, but I'm not sure. Anyway, the result was the complete removal
of all packages from the system.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Why did this happen?

-Ed