ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation...

1998-11-19 12:59:50
Subject: Re: Reclamation...
From: Chris Roelofs <Chris.J.Roelofs AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:59:50 +0000
     Hi Allen,

     You can make two admin schedules: the first one (at start of day) sets
     the reclamation threshold to 100
     update stg <poolname> reclaim=100
     The other (at end of day) sets it back to what it was
     update stg <poolname> reclaim=60 (or whatever)

     This is how I do it, and all drives are dedicated to client restores
     during the day.

     Chris Roelofs
     Mainland Sequoia