ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation...

1998-11-20 06:08:05
Subject: Re: Reclamation...
From: "J. O'Neall" <oneall AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:08:05 +0100
Amen.  This would be great.

Plus, I can't seem to figure out how reclamation works.  We do inventory
expiration via a scheduled event once a day.  But the resulting reclamation
seems to start randomly and to go on for quite a long time.  I really do not
understand how ADSM decides to reclaim a tape when.

Anybody able to help me understand that?

Thanks in advance.

John O'Neall
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3
Villeurbanne, France