ADSM-L

Re: NT ADSM Client Loop

1998-11-10 12:48:19
Subject: Re: NT ADSM Client Loop
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:48:19 -0600
We're having that problem right now too on our 3.1.0.5 clients.  Not all of
them, but it keeps popping up.  I have to stop the ADSM server, then start
it again and lock the offending node before it makes contact again.    I
saw the fix was to use DSMCUTIL UPDATEPW to update the password, but we
have one where that didn't fix it.     What's strange is, it appears to fix
it, the schedule service starts successfully and lists it's next schedule
time, then within minutes starts looping again.   The password, the client
name, the server name   all appear to be right.
We just started rolling out 3.1.0.5 last week and now are having a daily
headache with this loop.
We had to put a hold on the roll-out too.

Eric LEWIS <eric.lewis AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU> on 11/10/98 10:44:07 AM