ADSM-L

Reclamation takes ages

1998-10-02 03:11:37
Subject: Reclamation takes ages
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:11:37 +0200
Guy,

yes, in fact I noticed that 'MOVE DATA' is very fast compared to
reclamation processes, but sometimes doesn't solve the problem of
cassette which reach >90% of reclamations packets and still mantain a
packet utilization of 50-70%. I guess this is the case of very scattered
data on the media.

Thank you

Mauro