ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation takes ages

1998-10-01 10:37:11
Subject: Re: Reclamation takes ages
From: Guy LaCreta <Guy_LaCreta AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 10:37:11 -0400
Hi Mauro,

We found that RECLAMATION was also inadequate, so we created a our own
reclamation process using scripts to find volumes with the least usage and
reclaim them using MOVE DATA. This is executed from cron during low usage
periods.

Guy

"Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM> on 10/01/98 08:23:04 AM