ADSM-L

Re: Bad results from a SELECT ...

1998-05-18 10:40:28
Subject: Re: Bad results from a SELECT ...
From: "Mapes, Mark" <MWM4 AT PGE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 07:40:28 -0700
Yes, my query of the database shows 72MB free.  So, at least Rui and I think
there is a bug.
While were at fixing the SQL Select statement, can we also get a DATA ONLY
option, so that we can pipe results directly to a process that does not have
to strip off headers, etc.
And, can we make the SET SQLDISPLAYMODE WIDE persistent and/or make it
available in the OPTIONS files.

Thank you.

Mark Mapes
PG&E