ADSM-L

Re: Bad results from a SELECT ...

1998-05-13 09:26:52
Subject: Re: Bad results from a SELECT ...
From: Michael Kaczmarski <kacz AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:26:52 -0400
Mark,

Have you tried changing the SQLMATHMODE using the SET SQLMATHMODE
(ROUND|TRUNCATE) command
to see if this makes a difference ?

Mike Kaczmarski
IBM Corporation
ADSM Development
kacz AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 05/12/98 07:21:49 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject: Bad results from a SELECT ...

Hello,

When I issue the following SELECT against the VOLUMES table, it returns the
same value for PCT_RECLAIM as it does for PCT_UTILIZED.

select volume_name as volume, pct_reclaim, pct_utilized from volumes

If I issue the following SELECT, it appears to return the proper values,
though not the same (rounding error?) as the q vol f=d.

select * from volumes.

Do you also get these similar results?

Thanks.

Mark Mapes