ADSM-L

Re: Increase of tape usage after activation of new release

1998-05-08 02:49:28
Subject: Re: Increase of tape usage after activation of new release
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 08:49:28 +0200
Hello,

as I told the list a few weeks ago, we have exactly the same problem: on
ADSM MVS 1.3.0.2!

We have now reduced the %recl to 90% instead of 60% as before. We choose
90% because every volume more than 90% reclaimable is never more than
15% full.

Would be also very interested to get a correction. I do not remember if
IBM development told us one will come soon...

Regards,

René Lambelet - (3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89